Search, Plug-in, Enhance
Zoho Reports for ServiceDesk Plus
Advanced service analytics at your finger tips.
With the ServiceDesk Plus and Zoho Reports integration, you can create powerful reports within minutes by using a flexible, drag-and-drop interface, without writing database queries.
VARIETY OF REPORTING COMPONENTS
Use a wide variety of charts, pivot tables, and tabular view components to build insightful reports and visually appealing dashboards.
READY MADE REPORTS
The Zoho Reports ServiceDesk Plus connector provides 80+ ready made reports & dashboards that provide great value instantly.
VISUAL ANALYSIS AND DASHBOARDING
Visually analyze and build insightful reports and dashboards with easy drag-and-drop interface. No database queries required!
For more pricing details, please visit: https://www.zoho.com/reports/zohoreports-pricing.html
Service Desk Plus 9.1
Setting up the Zoho Reports add-on is easy. Please follow these steps:
- Log on to SDP as administrator. (Zoho Reports add-on can be set up in all editions of SDP)
- Configure the Zoho Reports add-on trial by clicking Admin -> Zoho Reports Integration
- Sign up for a Zoho Reports account using the Sign Up link provided. This will set up a free 30-day trial account in the Zoho Reports Standard edition.
- Confirm your Zoho account by clicking the confirmation link received via email from Zoho.
- Get the Zoho AT key (Authtoken) by visiting this page.
- Use the email address of the Zoho Reports account and the Zoho AT key to configure the SDP - Zoho Reports setup.
Note: This add-on can be set up in ServiceDesk Plus 9.0 build #9028 and above. SDP customers on builds prior to this have to migrate to 9028 by installing the required service pack(s).
You will be configured for a 30-day free trial of Zoho Reports Standard edition. You will receive an email after the first batch of data from ServiceDesk Plus gets imported into Zoho Reports. Then, subsequent changes made in ServiceDesk Plus will automatically get synchronized into Zoho Reports at the scheduled time.
What do I get or what is the value add I get when I set up/subscribe to this add-on?
Will sensitive information from SDP uploaded into Zoho Reports?
Do you provide trial evaluation for this add-on?