Search, Plug-in, Enhance
SDPlugs - Add-ons bundle for ServiceDesk Plus
SDPlugs enhances the usability of support staffs.
With SDPlugs, you get a bundle of add-ons that help you manage attachments efficiently, print and delete bulk requests, customize notifications and so on. Keep reading to know all the features in this bundle!
We've enhanced the usability of attachments. You can now:
- Download attachments as ZIP.
- Preview attachments within the application.
- View all attachments including all conversations in single view.
- Download and send them via email.No Screenshot Available
CLOSED LINKED REQUESTS
SDPlugs supports closing and updating request properties of linked requests when a parent linked request is closed.No Screenshot Available
IMPORT SERVICE REQUESTS THROUGH XLS
SDPlugs supports importing service requests through XLS file.No Screenshot Available
ZOHO ASSIST INTEGRATION
With this integration, you can:
- Support remote customers quickly through ServiceDesk Plus on-demand remote support sessions.
- Manage remote computers effortlessly with unattended remote access completely reliable and secure.No Screenshot Available
- Now manage notifications through rules.
- Multi notifications have given you the ability to customize your notifications based on criteria.
- In addition, it also brings you support for sending a HTML mailNo Screenshot Available
SKYPE FOR BUSINESS INTEGRATION
- Now you can make a call and send messages to the requesters from ServiceDesk Plus request view page.
- Catch a conversation and create request from it.No Screenshot Available
Integration with AskNicely allows you to send a survey and get NPS scoring when a request is closed.No Screenshot Available
ZOHO CRM INTEGRATION
You can view ZOHO CRM contact details, notes, potentials and events within request details page.No Screenshot Available
CLEAN UP ATTACHMENTS
- SDPlugs support cleans up unused attachments from the system.
- This will increase space in your hard disk.No Screenshot Available
SDPlugs supports printing multiple requests from requests list view.No Screenshot Available
Delete bulk requesters using XLS file.
You can remove users that are local and also Active Directory imported users.No Screenshot Available
FAQ Plus for ServiceDesk Plus
FAQ stands for “frequently asked questions”. A FAQ page is often included on websites to allow questions to be asked and answered in a public forum. A FAQ page is a living, breathing, document that is updated regularly. Everytime a user asks you a question, you need to decide whether it is something that other users may need or find useful. You need to make sure that you answer the questions clearly and take advantage of the opportunity to connect with your users. The FAQ page typically reflects the personality of your business and your brand.No Screenshot Available
WATCH THIS VIDEO